Pebble Pearl Double Link Bracelet JF8903
A Biwa pearl– a popular freshwater pearl that is long and stick-like ¬– originated in Biwa Lake, Japan. The country is famous for its artisan’s expertise in crafting the finest glass pearls, which Lisa Spayd-Sendre used for luminous new pearl designs featuring Biwa shapes.
- Width: 3/8"
- Closure: Lobster Claw
- Length: 7" - 8" Adjustable
- Material: Fine quality glass pearls
- Finish: Silver plated
- To keep it clean, just wipe down your piece with a dry 100% cotton cloth
- Tuck the piece away when not wearing
- Keep it away from water, jewelry cleaners, and harsh chemicals
- It is not designed to be worn 24/7, so give your beautiful piece a break once in a while.